The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you ccheese. We clashed again.

I hate cold showers.

TPBM does not though.
 
Maybe. We could use some new flashlights for the car.

TPBM wants to go to th Bahama's for Christmas.

(I won't. :))
 
I don't smoke but all my friends do

TPBM is a passive smoker
 
Yup!

TPBM thinks that the 1947 Indian Chief is one of the most beautiful motorcycles in the world.
 
Not into motorcycles, altho my mom told me my father had an Indian when they
were courting..... circa 1929......

TPBM prefers a roof over his head when he rolls it.....

Charles
 
I like the roof now. I liked riding the motorsycle when I had one, but the 45 MPH flight over the handlebars made me decide to stick with 4 wheels and a roof (been thrown out of one of those too though).
Indian Chief was one of the purdiest motorcycles ever made.

TPBM would like to own a 1936 Ford Coupe in original condition.
 
Clashed with Cougar.

TPBM likes to fish and would like to own a 1936 Ford Coupe in original condition.
 
I do like to fish, just never get to do it. I'd rather have a '34 Ford "woodie".
My first auto was a 1939 Ford Conv.

TPBM digs antique autos...

Charles
 
Yep, wish I could afford one. Dad has a 1953 Ford Victoria and 1966 Mustang.
I want a 1951 Mercury Coupe or a 1955 Olds 98 Holiday.

TPBM would rather have a 60's muscle car instead.
 
2000 Silverado 4X4. Nothing fancy but it gets me the lakes, and through the Minnesota Snow and Ice.

TPBM hates snow and wishes Al Gore would be forced to come shovel it for them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back