The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better be sober in the morning!

TPBM will stay up all night.
 
Gettin' there...

TPBM wonders if Adler is piss drunk at his party. I know I don't.
 
Make that the past tense and you'd be right. Use to drink a half case a night, in my younger days.... and still drive home !

TPBM is going to be the designated driver...

Charles
 
Nope. Never go anywhere on New Years for exactly that reason. Afraid who I might... er... someone might run into me.

TPBM has been hit by a drunk driver.
 
Don't drive...yet...:lol: Been more like been hit by a drunk walker.

TPBM is a sleepwalker.
 
I hope I do. I fully intend to be in bed by 1000 local.

TPBM had something stolen from their house while they had a new years party.
 
Nay, Nay. Like most folks, I have the day off.

TPBM is the one who had to work New Years day...

Charles
 
I know a little about cars, enough to help me if I break down. right now I want one so I can bring it back to life with the help of my dad and some friends. A nice ford or valiant would be nice.

TPBM is restoring a car right now.
 
No, but I am trying to breathe life into a JU 87-B-1 (Model).

TPBM likes to build plastic scale models....

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back