The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bet! And I do my weight lifting down at my local pick up joint...Heavy Duty Guinness.

TPBM is trying for his life to remember something that he has forgotten.
 
Don't recall, was pretty young. I remember the day I took the training wheels off. Just decided to remove them myself and went for a ride. Have wiped out several time since then too.

TPBM is waiting for a important package to arrive via the mail.
 
Original 3 were OK, excepts for them stupid Teddy Bears (Ewoks) in the 3rd episode of the original 3. Hated the next 2 in the newest series, and have not seen the most recent one in it's entirety.
TPBM wonders if the History Channel will ever release season 2 of Dogfights on DVD?
 
Monica and she was blonde....

TPBM will now tell us their first crush...
 
Yep, waiting for the mailman to come with new new Recurve bow. Better get hear today so I can shoot it this weekend.

TPBM wonders if the History Channel will ever release season 2 of Dogfights on DVD (No clashing this time, I want an answer to this question;) )
 
Yep, just bought Season 1 on DVD. Do not have cable or satellite so I have to rely on them coming out on DVD.

TPBM does not watch very much Television either.
 
I don't watch too much TV, altho I do have a few favorites.... NCIS.
Special Victim's Unit, and, of course, The Unit !

TPBM does crossword puzzles..

Charles
 
No, but I'm all over Sudoko's

TPBM likes Sudoko's too.
 
YES i am im in san diego. After all these fires we are gonna have some big mudslides and flooding.

TPBM has never been in a flood
 
Not true. Had 28" of water in my house once! Now that sucked.

TPBM has been in a hurricane
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back