May 19, 2008 #2,441 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. know the name, singer - songwriter? TPBM knows more...
May 19, 2008 Thread starter #2,442 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,754 40,079 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Have no idea fellas....sorry. TPBM will explain to us...
May 19, 2008 #2,443 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Jimmy Buffet is a country singer. He made "Margaritaville" popular. TPBM is looking at a beautiful day wherever they are..... Charles
Jimmy Buffet is a country singer. He made "Margaritaville" popular. TPBM is looking at a beautiful day wherever they are..... Charles
May 19, 2008 Thread starter #2,444 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,754 40,079 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Indeed Mr C. The sun is shining here in Glasgow...UK. TPBM has rain....
May 19, 2008 #2,445 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Nope, we've got a beautiful day here in Pécs (Hungary) too... TPBM wishes they had mine and Lucky's weather...
Nope, we've got a beautiful day here in Pécs (Hungary) too... TPBM wishes they had mine and Lucky's weather...
May 19, 2008 #2,446 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. I've probably got it. Temp 62F (17C), slight breeze and no clouds. TPBM lives in a colder area.... Charles
I've probably got it. Temp 62F (17C), slight breeze and no clouds. TPBM lives in a colder area.... Charles
May 19, 2008 #2,447 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Nope. I live in the sauna that is Texas. Supposed to be 97 today. TPBM likes mushrooms.
May 19, 2008 #2,448 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Oh Yes.. like them on spaghetti, steaks, Chinese food or just sauted. Ummmm good. TPBM likes raw oysters and clams.. Charles
Oh Yes.. like them on spaghetti, steaks, Chinese food or just sauted. Ummmm good. TPBM likes raw oysters and clams.. Charles
May 19, 2008 #2,449 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,762 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Yek, no!!! TPBM likes potatoes
May 19, 2008 Thread starter #2,450 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,754 40,079 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Sure.... TPBM can't go one week without pizza....
May 19, 2008 #2,451 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,762 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Not this week, but sometimes we don't eat pizza's in months TPBM thinks breakfast is the most important meal of the day
Not this week, but sometimes we don't eat pizza's in months TPBM thinks breakfast is the most important meal of the day
May 19, 2008 #2,452 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. I've heard that, Mon Ami, but I can't eat when I get up in the AM. I have to wait several hours or I get sick. TPBM likes a glass of wine with their meals.. Charles
I've heard that, Mon Ami, but I can't eat when I get up in the AM. I have to wait several hours or I get sick. TPBM likes a glass of wine with their meals.. Charles
May 19, 2008 #2,453 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA No, wine gives me a headache, rather have a cold Bud. TPBM can't wait to see the new Indiana Jones movie. TO
No, wine gives me a headache, rather have a cold Bud. TPBM can't wait to see the new Indiana Jones movie. TO
May 19, 2008 #2,454 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. I won't say "I can't wait", but I'll catch it somewhere along the way. TPBM is having company for dinner... Charles
I won't say "I can't wait", but I'll catch it somewhere along the way. TPBM is having company for dinner... Charles
May 20, 2008 #2,455 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia nah not tonight TPBM would perhaps would like to join me?
May 20, 2008 #2,456 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Alright, except you paying for tickets up there. I will bring a few slabs as a return favour though TPBM is having some friends over for a party soon........
Alright, except you paying for tickets up there. I will bring a few slabs as a return favour though TPBM is having some friends over for a party soon........
May 20, 2008 #2,457 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nah, not in the near future. TPBM is a party animal....
May 20, 2008 #2,458 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Not any more, Mate ! Those days are gone forever. TPBM is watching it rain... ( I am) Charles
May 20, 2008 #2,459 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN It's raining sunshine right now. Not a cloud in the sky. TPBM was or is good in sports.
May 20, 2008 #2,460 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Only in baseball. Was too short for basketball, too light for football. I use to be able to run like the wind... TPBM is a fisherman... Charles
Only in baseball. Was too short for basketball, too light for football. I use to be able to run like the wind... TPBM is a fisherman... Charles