The Person Below Me (TPBM) (21 Viewers)

In Morocco I've eaten snails (called ba-bush by the arabs) and an alcoholic
stew made with camel meat, called cush-cush. Wicked stuff.....

TPBM likes wild game....

Charles
 
Yes I do. Some I can live without though. Wild Duck for one, taste too much like Liver for my liking...

TPBM thinks eating snails is just wrong....
 
Ew on the last 2.




TPBM wonders why this day is seemingly taking TOO long, ok at least the work part.
 
Only if someone holds a gun to my head... Strange, I love all other kinds of seafood, but Oysters just make me sick thinking of eating them let alone actually eating one.

TPBM thinks a nice T-Bone and Shrimp would go good at dinner tonight?
 
Nope,
oh well, okay, the day doesn't seem long, and I already finished work. And it's way past dinner time, so I don't think about that either.

TPBM wonders how he ended up below me
 
I dunno, you like it on top? :)

Cush-cush is nasty Charles! take it from a former DeMolay!

TPBM is a member of the John Birch Society.
 
yeah got a side job cleaning a yard of pine needles for $200. Not bad work in the snow!

TPBM wants to sing "Happy Birthday" again.
 
Indeed I am.....NOT! I wish that I had licence though...for everything!

TPBM has his own garage where he repair cars and motorcycles....
 
Yes I do, I have a pretty good collection of Matchbox, Hot Wheels, etc - all Ford Mustangs.

TPBM has a spinner on his hat.
 
Never had a Cabbage Patch Doll. Remember working in receiving at a Target Dept. store when they were the rage. Crazyness!!!

TPBM still has his GI Joe from his youth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back