The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

From Wiki;

Horst Kopkow (November 29, 1910 in Ortelsburg, East Prussia, Germany - October 1996 in Gelsenkirchen, Germany) was a Nazi Germany SS major who worked for German Security police and, after the war, was concealed by British intelligence so that they could use his knowledge in the Cold War.
Kopkow also investigated the July 20 plot, an attempted assassination against Hitler.
At the end of the war, British military police arrested Kopkow in a Baltic village on May 29, 1945. By that time he would have been implicated in 300 deaths of Allied agents.

TPBM is ready for a long, relaxing weekend (5 days in my case) with no Television, radio, or much contact at all with the rat-race.

Nope, 5 days of Deer hunting in the northwoods of Minnesota. Couple beers in the evenings, not too many as I have to get up plenty early to get into the woods.

TPBM would rather just stay in Camp and drink beer.

Nope. While I'm not old enough to vote, I'm a proud Democrat and would have voted for Obama. In four years I'll be proud to re-elect him!
TPBM will get us of politics....

Samsung Z400V

bloody awesome phone does everything I want and more,had it for nearly year and a half now,recently got given a samsung U600 even though its a newer model with touch screen and all I hate it

TPBM thinks they need a new phone

Users who are viewing this thread