The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks to Google's handy search bar at the top right of my monitor , Tyrone Shoelaces seems to be the character played by Cheech Marin in Cheech and Chong's single "Basketball Jones and Tyrone Shoelaces".

TPBM IS Buck and will confirm this.

Last edited:
Nope, weather is warming up and skies are clear. Winter is nearing it's end, finally. And yes, Tyrone Shoelaces was a Cheech Marin charactor from the old stoner Cheech and Chong comedy team back in the 70's and 80's. (Sorry for the late confirmation, just got in from my daily after work hike)

TPBM bought a new toy for themselves this week.

Yep, maybe some fishing, maybe to the archery range, maybe slap together the R/C Airplane I picked up this week, maybe take a day long road trip somewhere?

TPBM will give me other suggestions on how to spend my Saturday.

Well, it beats sitting on the couch all winter long. Roomates get PO'ed when I drill a hole in the living room floor and dangle a fishing line into the basement, plus I never catch anything but dirty undies from the laundry hamper

TPBM is wondering what's for lunch today.

Last edited:
Yep, Turkey, Deer, Elk, Bear, Porcupine, Snapping Turtle, Racoon, Pigeon, ducks, Geese, Grouse, Pheasant, to name a few.

TPBM will stick to what they get from thier grocery for thier meals.

Users who are viewing this thread