The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's a US version of what we Brits know as Takeshi's Castle but it was re-edited so there were teams instead of individuals competing and the final round where they stormed the castle was never shown.
IMO the Brit version voiced by Craig Charles (from Red Dwarf) was far more comical.

TPBM has mingled with someone famous

there is nothing like the sound of a merlin, throttle to the wire winding flat out screaming across the deck....real music. but the sound of an old "Bonney" warms my hear too...but not as much.

TPBM hador has an old triumph, norton, or bsa

Last edited:
Had quite a few hairy moments when i owned one, had to be so alert all the time due to ignorant car drivers but yes i like bikes. Prefer the all year round comfort of a car nowadays though.

TPBM has done sea fishing

Well given the choice of fish or, let's say, sex, I'd take the latter, so while I do like a nice piece of fish your statement is inherently flawed. Sorry to be blunt about it, but there it is.

TPBM thinks there is nothing worse than a smart arse.

Yeah an arrogant, codescending smart arse!!!! Got one at work, I'd like to put my foot where his mouth is!!!

TPBM agrees that the world would be a much nicer place if you could kick the living daylights out of the a$$holes of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread