The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes I do.... a full set. Had them since I was 21 !! This is my third set in 60+ years...

TPBM wears glasses...... bifocals ?

Charles

Yeah, he was amazed I survived the car accident that he helped piece me together again afterwards.

TPBM has also been bolted, stapled, and spliced back together after an accident.

Thank you muchly old chap, don't mind if I do.. *casual gentle slurping* ...AHhh :D
Myself, is now drinking Red Mountain, currently 2 spoons of Red Mountain, 1 Cadbury's Chocolate 2 sugars... :cry::lol: :oops:

For those with a cafe maker of some kind, you could try mixing it up, mix 4 scoops of Aribica, to 1 scoop of a South American 1 of an Italian... should make 5 - 8 cups/4 - 6 mugs/2 or 3 stiens.

TPBM prefers coffee beans/grounds or instant; 'home/selfmade' or 'endless'?

Last edited:
Several all-Swedish-American units fought in the Civil War; historians have made detailed studies of Company C of the 43d Illinois Volunteer Infantry, Company D of the 57th Illinois Volunteer Infantry, and Company H of the 1st Illinois Light Artillery...

TPBM has relatives that fought in the civil war....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back