The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"A" dog...nope have 3. 2 australian cattle dogs and a border collie pup. my house resembles the Bumpus house.

TPBM remembers the Bumpus' hounds and will tell what movie they were from

The LAMP in a word, GAUDY!!!!!! The base had a small round floor section with a woman's black high heel shoe on it. From there we go up her leg to the red frilly skirt for a lamp shade. The father in the movie won it, I forget how and he thought the world of it. He put it square in the middle of the table in front of the large picture window in the living room much to everyone's dismay, especially his wife's.

There, now that that's done, TPBM will find something a lot more important to discuss.

well, if anyone is going to be near Lousiana the 11th and 12th of next month the 357th Fighter group museum is hosting a reunion for friends and family of the group. more info will be in the ww2 events.

TPBM's weeks hasnt been going very well...

I guess compared to the Eastern Front, it's not been that bad.

TPBM is ready for this week to be over with.

(For those whom have not seen the lamp: )

Attachments

• xmaslamp.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 95
You could say that. But I'm dealing with it and handing it back to'em.

Your killing me David. I feel like I've been posted over. Ok, ixna on the previous. My week could be a lot better, but it could be a lot worse to.

TPBM is having a great week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread