The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

last beer i had was in 1977. never aquired the taste for it...now rum on the other hand...i will have a few of those while watching the game ( US football....)

TPBM also doesnt care for beer..

Tomorrow's Saturday here; glad Friday's over; another physio appointment (aaaaargh...) over and done with!

TPBM doesn't have to work over the weekend and is pleased about that, unlike me, who does!

Hell no! The on and only time I roller skated, I fell on my azz and it hurt. I then tied a pillow to my azz, fell again and it still hurt. Even me as a 4yo knows to pick another "fun" activity after that.

TPBM has seen the movie Super8 and will tell me if its worth watching.

Yes i have seen it....i didn't mind it at all, not sure if it's up your alley though Matt?

In short, contained alien creature escapes train wreck, chased by military.....rest is up to you....if you dare...

TPBM doesn't like Sci-Fi monster type movies...

grew up on them! boris karloff as frankenstein and the mummy....bela lugosi as dracula....the thing...the blob...the creature from the black lagoon ( my all time fav )...a whole host of men from mars and oversized bugs and critters.

TPBM remembers all the old horror movies as well...and will tell us their favorite.

Thanks guys for the Super 8 update. It looks like it is spot on for my likes. My favorite old time horror type movies? The Thing for sure (I thought the John Carpenter remake was fricking awesome too). War of the Worlds. The Birds. Invasion of the Body Snatchers with Donald Sutherland. Alien. I even really liked Cloverfield! Hell even Tom Cruise's War of the Worlds was good. I was just thinking Super 8 would be good too.

TPBM likes love story movies and will tell us their favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread