The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was ready the day after Christmas of 2010 ! Me and the wife do not exchange presents.... we buy what we want all year long !!
With our anniversary in December, we do it all at once, on the 17th.

TPBM is hoping for a White Christmas.....

Charles

Nope no snow.

TPBM pulled his Lee Enfield out of the safe and is teaching his son about how it works and how to oil/grease it. Like me! :toothy5:

Yep, a Marlin Model 60 semi-auto .22 given to me as a Christmas present when I was 13 years old. Lost the magazine tube insert a year ago so for now it's a single shot.

TPBM wanted a Red Rider BB gun for Christmas when they were still just a wee little sprout.

Oh... I look alright. But have no optimistic conclusions. I'll die at my desk. But my family will be set. Mission accomplished.

TPBM enjoys homemade cookies for the holidays.

Oh yeah; can smell 'em from here!

TPBM's daughter is NOT perched on his/her knee watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while he browses the WW2 Aviation Forum!

Christmas is not one of my favorite holidays. I don't know why, it's just another day of the week to me.

TPBM looks forward to gifts, the tree, parties and the whole hoop-la of Christmas...

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back