The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's me. Have not decided yet. Looked at a few last night, but can't swing the price this close to Christmas. So for the time being I'm going to take my old Bausch Lomb 3X9 scope off my deer rifle and mount it on this one so I can break in the barrel and do some shooting. Will upgrade this spring after my tax return is in my grubby hands.

TPBM is not expecting a tax return this year.

Yes I am actually.

TPBM would like everybody in the US to have to right a check to IRS quarterly in lieu of having it automatically deducted from their paycheck. Thus folks would actually understand just how much we pay for gov't.

I don't know. You really don't miss it when it comes out of your paycheck automatically. Having to write a check four times a year might hurt some people who don't plan ahead for those sort of expenses.

TPBM will state his/her views on the subject.

Charles

if everyone had to mail it in quarterly, i think a lot of people would get themselves into trouble with the government. and YES i do believe we pay way too much. it should be a flat tax...something like 10% per person over a 15K a year. no deductions, no loop holes, whatever you make...you give up 10%.

TPBM got some happy news recently

No not really relaxing as much as possible will be a good start....

Cheers Aaron, and clearly Charles has me figured out, may have spoken to my missus for guidance...:lol:

TPBM is enjoying a nice cup of coffee with feet up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back