The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No, but I was out ice fishing with some buddies once and I kept catching fish in one hole in the ice, while they caught nothing. Buddy pulled out the Voodoo doll his sister picked up for him at Mardi Gras and set it next to me and put a hex on me. Honest to goodness, I did not get another bite the rest of the time we were out there. We still talk about that one.

TPBM wants to go ice fishing with me this weekend. No voodoo dolls please

Last edited:
i could use a nap but am sure my boss wouldnt appreciate it if i sacked out. and Aaron...i would love to get some air time!!

TPBM cant wait to get out on a boat...

Not a chance. I watched it and all the pre-game hype (though out of the corner of my eye while doing other things).

TPBM watched the Chelsea vs ManU game earlier in the morning (How did Chelsea give up a 3-0 lead!!! Rooney is a beast.)

Nope, I'm going to take the recurve or longbow to the archery range and fling some arrows at targets.

TPBM thinks that sounds like a perfectly good way to spend a couple hours instead of staring at the TV.

Users who are viewing this thread