The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes... a dog house ! And several bird houses ! (Does that count ?) However, I have extensively re-modeled the house we're in. Removing existing walls, making rooms bigger (or smaller), and adding a 15' x 33' extension to the back of the house.

TPBM is very handy around the house.....

Charles

negative...if you own a house for very long you learn to fix and remodel...unless you have a lot of extra money you dont know what to do with.

TPBM went to a trade school

Nope.... like the dummy that I am, I quit school in the 7th grade. Learning from that, both of my kids graduated from high school.

TPBM has served in his country's armed forces.....

Charles

Hmmm seems I started this.... Gave the U.S. Navy 21 years of my life. Don't regret a minute of it.

TPBM will tell us the first five words of their National Anthem...

Charles

Yep, see my flags. Funny, my maternal grandmother was Canadian, Nova Scotia and grandfather fron Ireland.
Paternal Grandfather was a Scott! So I have made the trip full circle.

TPBM did something similar!

Not exactly. Both my grand-parents were from The Netherlands. Long story short.... my father's birth name was Kaasman. Everyone thought he was Jewish, which he wasn't. When he joined the Army, in 1918, he sort of changed his name to Cheeseman..... without a visit to the courts. So it stayed that way.

TPBM thinks that's confusing...

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back