The Person Below Me (TPBM) (8 Viewers)

I'd rather not know it all in my line of work...

TPBM would also rather not be a know it all...
 
Not on your life

TPBM has a dog
 
Only if it's a cliff with no railings or a transition from one ladder to the next with nothing between me and a floor 30 feet below. TPBM would like to experience aerobatics in a T-6 again.
 
Again, I would just like to experience it first...

TPBM has experienced aerobatics before...
 
Ooooooooo, Pitts, Eagle, P-51, 400HP Stearman, Lanceair. Sometimes it pays to be a sign painter and a ramp tramp.

TPBM should get a ground school book?
 
Ground school IS flight school, just the shit you need to know to get a Learners Permit Before venturing into the up space.
And Nine, would rather be in the air.

TPBM would as well.
 
I'd like to think I would...

TPBM knows they wouldn't like Wayne...
 
Nope, love to swim...

TPBM is scheduled for a meeting this afternoon they REALLY don't want to go to...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back