The Person Below Me (TPBM) (35 Viewers)

Yes, I had forgotten about it............. 900 pages?!
Maybe the PBM is new and just found it!
 
No, not really…

TPBM is sitting in an airport and thoroughly lacking sleep.
 
I do

TPBM is wondering where Adler is travelling to
 
It was to reach early retirement age in good health. I have been successful since 1962. Has TPBM?
 
You're bordering on insanity with That question! It's a thread to be avoided.

TPBM has a puppy that growls at Evrything that moves, like mine!
 
No but I have a ginger cat that follows me everywhere and is always there to lend a helping "paw".

TPBM has a pet with a unique talent.
 
Only if they're fried and served with a delicious portion of salted and vinegared chips with mayonnaise on the side!

TPBM, on the other hand, prefers cold leftovers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back