The Person Below Me (TPBM) (15 Viewers)

NOT ON YOUR LIFE!

TPBM had a great weekend!
 
Not really. I was too busy rebuilding the wiper linkages on my 1986 Aries SE K car. TPBM would like to help in the complete restoration of the "K" to mint condition.
 
Not sure I'd be much help, more of a hindrance...

TPBM is mechanically minded...
 
Actually I used to own a restoration shop so more than just bits and bobs, but yes, now a days I pay others to do the 'grunt' work.

TPBM likes figure skating...

P.S. A Kaaaay Car!?!?!?! Ye Gods and little fishes man, methinks you've got one heck of a project there. (although I'd like to see the finished product) I also admit, that'd be an interesting challenge, good luck.
 
Not particularly...

TPBM prefers ice hockey to figure skating...
 
I wish. I will be at the Furry Fall Festival at Valley Animal Center tomorrow with the bark angels.
TPBM would love to join me there.
 
Certainly starting too...

TPBM is also seeing the signs of the onset of the fall...
 
Thankfully not...

TPBM is basking in sunshine...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back