The Person Below Me (TPBM) (19 Viewers)

As long as it's pizza or fried chicken.

TPBM can explain Pythagorean Theorem...
 
You put that in just for me didn't you? Guilty as charged, total fanboi...

TPBM knows all about fish farming...
 
Almost.
When I was in college, I tried to supplement my income by offering my services as a tutor. A guy contacted me about tutoring his daughter.
I told him how much I charged and he replied that was acceptable. Then he mentioned that he was currently overseas, but would send me a large sum by money order, if I could deposit it and forward the remainder to a collegue.
That's when I spit the hook.

TPBM once owned a AMC Pacer.
 
^^^ Is that an admission of guilt? :D
 
Almost.
When I was in college, I tried to supplement my income by offering my services as a tutor. A guy contacted me about tutoring his daughter.
I told him how much I charged and he replied that was acceptable. Then he mentioned that he was currently overseas, but would send me a large sum by money order, if I could deposit it and forward the remainder to a collegue.
That's when I spit the hook.

TPBM once owned a AMC Pacer.
Nope, not me, but my buddy did. Plan was to put a Chevy 350 in where the back seats resided. Good thing that never came to fruition.

TPBM once had a 1970's era Ford Pinto explode on then
 
^^^ Is that an admission of guilt? :D
No, just WTF am I doing Here?
 
Figaro, figaro, figaro, figaNO I'm not a fan.

TPBM only experience with opera is when Elmer Fudd sang "Kill da Wabbit"
 
Yup. Tastes fowl.
TPBM prefers vegan steaks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back