The Person Below Me (TPBM) (23 Viewers)

As always....even though I'm on a three week holiday/vacation (did I mention that?) to Sweden, visiting family and friends a Friday is always a Friday.....

TPBM has heard about Mary Celeste...
 
Yes, it was a ship. Was discovered without a crew and under full sail
in the 1870's..... if memory serves....

TPBM doesn't believe in ghost ships....

Charles
 
I'm not sure about this. Both me and the wife have seen her father walk
down our hallway. Once in awhile we'll smell a pipe, and Pop always
smoked a pipe. Wierd, huh ??

TPBM thinks TO's new job is cool ...

Charles
 
I posted a response to an earlier TPBM but I clashed with about three other people. I erased my TPBM and got called away before I could post something else.

TPBM is expecting an important phone call.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back