Apr 25, 2008 #1,901 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Me, no... But TPBM will tell us...
Apr 25, 2008 #1,902 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. I still think it's a secret.... but TPBM knows someone who can find out...
Apr 25, 2008 #1,903 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria " I know Narthing......." TPBM is happy to admit they are clueless about the said secret......
Apr 25, 2008 Thread starter #1,904 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,805 40,179 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I'm clueless about most things... TPBM agrees....
Apr 25, 2008 #1,905 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond If so, then I'm right there with ya! TPBM will finally reveal the great secret...
Apr 25, 2008 Thread starter #1,906 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,805 40,179 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Sorry buddy, not me.....but TPBM will though...
Apr 25, 2008 #1,907 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria nah.............. TPBM will send this thread off on a new tangent.........
Apr 25, 2008 Thread starter #1,908 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,805 40,179 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I'll do my best my dear Aussie friend.... TPBM has been to the Great Barrier Reef and dived there....
I'll do my best my dear Aussie friend.... TPBM has been to the Great Barrier Reef and dived there....
Apr 25, 2008 #1,909 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond I'd love to if I ever get the chance ! TPBM also loves diving and snorkelling...
Apr 25, 2008 #1,910 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa Only snorkeled once in my life, but would love to dive, it is just a bit scary to go very deep. TPBM have never seen a dead person him/herself.
Only snorkeled once in my life, but would love to dive, it is just a bit scary to go very deep. TPBM have never seen a dead person him/herself.
Apr 25, 2008 #1,911 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Unfortunately, I have TPBM has seen someone killed in a car crash.
Apr 25, 2008 #1,912 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA No thank God. On a lighter note, TPBM is a mountain climber. TO
Apr 25, 2008 #1,913 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Nope, last time I was on a mountain I almost became part of it. TPBM is so glad today is Friday.... Charles
Nope, last time I was on a mountain I almost became part of it. TPBM is so glad today is Friday.... Charles
Apr 25, 2008 #1,914 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond OH YEEEEAAAAHHHH! TPBM has big plans for the weekend
Apr 25, 2008 Thread starter #1,915 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,805 40,179 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... You better believe it....I'm doing feck all! TPBM has the same plans....
Apr 25, 2008 #1,916 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Sound good, but I've got 'active relaxation' planned... TPBM's imagination is running wild on what that might entail...
Sound good, but I've got 'active relaxation' planned... TPBM's imagination is running wild on what that might entail...
Apr 25, 2008 #1,917 Soundbreaker Welch? Tech Sergeant 1,742 10 Joined Feb 8, 2006 Location Colorado, USA I can guess. TPBM guesses A4K has a girlfriend.
Apr 25, 2008 Thread starter #1,918 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,805 40,179 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Sounds like it aye.... TPBM has a SWMBO too....
Apr 25, 2008 #1,919 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN TPBM will tell us what SWMBO means
Apr 25, 2008 #1,920 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria No clue TPBM will though,..........