The Person Below Me (TPBM) (12 Viewers)

I don't know about the 'geek' parts of it, but I know my way around a
computer.

TPBM likes stewed tomtoes....

Charles
 
Not in the Kitchen but I cook up a mean batch of Slow Barbequed Pork Spare Ribs on my smoker, with hmoe make BBQ sauce.

TPBM is licking thier lips just thinking about it.
 
Nah.... BBQ'd ribs don't do much for me. However, yours may be good.

TPBM is going to take tomorrow off...

Charles
 
Yep, feel like making up a batch tonight, but it takes me 6 hours just to cook them....
Going to smoke a pork shoulder this weekend for Pulled Pork Sammies....

TPBM thinks I will need to walk an extra hour or ten to work off this weekends BBQ Pork dinner.
 
I'll have a Laphroaig for you and your good lady of the Castle good health...

TPBM knows what BLW stands for...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back