The Person Below Me (TPBM) (49 Viewers)

Counting calories ? Not eating at all ?

TPBM knows for sure...

Charles
 
not me guv , i'm as much in the dark as you are .
tpbm help us out ..
 
One of the local stations, with plenty of REAL rock n roll....50's and 60's style and rockabilly belöieve it or not...! :shock:

TPBM is a bluesman....
 
yeah sort of , got a liking for it from watching the blues brothers .
tpbm - tell me why my caps lock isn't working , i've had a fiddle but it's still nadged . :-(
 
Sorry buddy, it's just me....

TPBM will be Hurricane though....
 
Oh yes I am . Still not sure why the caps lock didn't work so I nicked another keyboard from the PA's office . Dah dah no longer my problem :-)
TPBM deserves a beer for helping out ..
 
I wish....

TPBM is a Guinness man....
 
ya........

TPBM has a new avatar.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back