The Person Below Me (TPBM) (10 Viewers)

Heyyy......get your hands off me...you...(beep)!

TPBM thinks Little Wayne will get there...from here.
 
and its about time since I'm usually the one laughed at.

TPBM did nothing this weekend except watch mayonaisse turn yellow.
 
No , I had quite a constructive w/end . Watched Wales get beaten by the Springboks : -( and then enjoyed the Grand Prix :-)
TPBM has that Monday morning feeling
 
Yes, I (actually we) did. Drove from Va. Beach, Va. to Dover AFB, then to
Glassboro, NJ, then to Reading, Pa. And, of course back again. Had a great
time. The heat was bearable [97F].

TPBM doesn't like the "heat"

Charles
 
No, I like Heat, been cold all Winter and Spring, and now Summer is approaching and the temps are still below normal. I need to move to a warmer climate.

TPBM is wore out from the weekend.
 
Donno about Harlem or Queens, but the Bronx is in Bronx County, and
might have been named because of either this or the Bronx River.

TPBM knows more....

Charles
 
Nope, not really that interested to be honest. Big cities are not my thing.

TPBM would like to live in a small town where everybody knows your name (usually your business as well, but that's the tradeoff).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back