The Person Below Me (TPBM) (31 Viewers)

Worked out in the front "garden" yesterday Mr C....was waiting for you to show up....even made black coffee....:lol:

TPBM was a straight A student...
 
My Father's day went kinda well. Wife bought me a GPS unit and I bought
me a motor scooter. What more do I need ?

TPBM didn't shave this morning....

Charles
 
Nope, I was so dead tired from this weekends activities that I went to bed early last night and overslept this morning. Still could use a few more hours of rest to recover.

TPBM needs a couple more days of to recover from this weekends activities as well.
 
Nope, I throw in a little jogging during my hikes, but lately ankle/achilles issues prevent me from doing it.

TPBM thinks the US Government has been overrun by Extra Terrestrials?
 
Yes, I do think I would make a good CNO. Kinda "been there, done that"
kinda thing. First thing I'd do is give the Navy back to the Chiefs !!

TPBM agrees with my thinking...

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back