The Person Below Me (TPBM) (2 Viewers)

This is in fact KLM R2D-1 (DC2-142) NC39165. Beautiful aircraft. This
particular aircraft was delivered to Eastern Airlines in October 1934 as NC13736. This is the last flyable DC-2 in the world, and is now on
display in The Netherlands.

TPBM can tell us more...

Charles
 
It's been bought by the Uiver association's to represent the famous aircraft in 1999. In 2005 it had a little accident with a collapsing undercarriage, but luckily it was repaired in 2007, so could see it flying again last september.

TPBM just woke up
 
Sure, why not.....would be an experience!

TPBM is a fan of comedian Ronny Barker..."Open All Hours, Porridge" etc...
 
Yes I do. Try not to eat too much if I eat any at all.

TPBM has a pesky injury that refuses to heal.
 
Yep, just don't get lost like so many others have been doing lately. I would surely practice with the Map Compass before a trek like that.

TPBM knows how to use a Compass very well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back