The Person Below Me (TPBM) (8 Viewers)

Not at the moment, I'm at work. Shirt, tie and long trousers...

TPBM likes to go barefoot....

Charles
 
Nope, I even had a hard time typing out the comment in my previous TPBM question.

TPBM believes it is time for a new Conservative Party in the USA.
 
I am only interested in what it does to my money.

TPBM thinks the everyone in the world should all get on with each other without arguing.
Just like we do on WW2aircraft.net :rolleyes:
 
Nope, not when you've got factions within the same Religion fighting with each other and everyone else in the World they don't agree with.

TPBM needs a change of scenery.
 
Does that mean we are going on a Viking Raid?

TPBM remembers the phrases "The Devil Made Me do It, and "What you see is what you get" and will tell us who spoke them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back