The person below me (TPBM) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good God man I'm British, it's tea and nothing else in this household :wink:

TPBM also conforms to their nation's stereotype..........
 
Probably not. I drink coffee, but more than one cup does give me the shakes. Caffeine wimp I guess. :confused:

TPBM has a garden hose with a gun nozzle.
 
Absolutely. With the sun just right my shadow makes more than my piss look big.

TPBM just got the heebie-jeebies.
 
I just ate Chinese. And yes I would like to have some buttered popcorn, damnit.

TPBM is just now waking up on Jan 1st 2007. And these celebration discussions are grating upon them.
 
i was undergoing the new year when talking to you about the Lincoln a few hours ago Matt :lol:

TPBM will tell us their new year's resolution.........
 
Well yes I am quite prepared. Though not just for this year. Enjoy collecting firearms for quite a while.

[And Screaming Eagle, I will assume that as an Aussie you have forfeited all your firearms to Mr. Gov't who knows better that you can't be trusted with such a beast]

TPBM owns no firearms of any military value.
 
No. I have a grand father with military value "culinary arts" tools, though. :)

TPBM still prefers swords to guns.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back