The person below me (TPBM) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Below you, but not beneath you.

The person below me is secretly seeking an evening jacked up on Viagra.
 
I'm not that old .....yet but if I have a 20 old bombshell that goes with it bring it on.


TPBM is Hussar's best friend.
 
What do you mean I'm annoying, I'm not annoying, I'm SPECIAL. Everybody says so...

The person below me is the runt of the litter.
 
Not as much as you or CC...

TPBM loves sheep...
 
not as such, i just have strong views sometimes.........

TPBM is happy to be there :wink:
 
I am! He's my alter ego, and I argue with myself to just make me look like I've got all the facts. 'Cos no one else is stupid enough to argue with facts.

TPBM is a homosapien.
 
I am! He's my alter ego, and I argue with myself to just make me look like I've got all the facts. 'Cos no one else is stupid enough to argue with facts.

TPBM is a homosapien.
 
I will be in 15 years time.

TPBM should just accept he's wrong.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back