The person below me (TPBM) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do enjoy camping...except for the people (my autism showing through). And I wasn't trying to goof on you re: your spelling. Mine is obviously just as bad as yours! :lol: I don't have a past time/passtime/pastime/or whatever.

TPBM likes to use oil based paints instead of latex.
 
The only time I paint (modeling discluded) is if I have to paint my house, so I use whatever I get at the Home Depot or that kind of store.

TPBM has a rather large yard that they have to mow from time to time.
 
No my lawn is not big eneogh for one yet. Now when I get to Alaska, yeah I might want one.

TPBM wonders why on earth anyone would want to live in Alaska.
 
Anyone who has been there in the summer surely wouldn't. One of the most beautiful places on the planet. Raw beauty that it is.

TPBM likes the cold snowy winters where you have to fill your tires with nitrogen to prevent them from going flat at night.
 
Myers Rum and coke, but I don't get it much anymore...It has the calories
of rocket fuel.

TPBM doesn't give a rat's ass about calories.
 
To be honest I wouldn't mide if she (nudge,nudge) 'accidently' fell of a building.

TPBM fells sick becouse of eating too much chocolate...
 
I am happy.

TPBM is sad about something and will tell us about it.
 
Nope..

TPBM owned an Atari.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back