The person below me (TPBM) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortuanly yes. The cocktails and wine did me in.

TPBM is going to get drunk this weekend.
 
I haven't got the time to party this weekend.

TPBM would like to see pictures that I am going to take at a local aviation museum if I manage to get there next week. Messerschmitt G6, Airacobra and the Finnish Brewster Buffalo clone "Humu" are my targets this time. No promises though...
 
Nope would have love to have gone to one though.

TPBM feels does not feel fullfilled.
 
I dont know never really thought about it. I do like real Bratwursts better than both though.

TPBM has never eatin a real Brat.
 
Nope. And mkloby:

Blood Sausage Or Black Pudding
From the Joy of Cooking (Canada, UK), by Irma Rombauer Marion Rombauer Becker.

In France, known as boudin noir; in Germany, as Blutwurst.

Ingredients

Sausage casings
3/4 cup finely chopped onions in:
2 tablespoons lard
1/3 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup bread crumbs
2 beaten eggs
A grind of fresh pepper
1/8 teaspoon fresh thyme
1/2 bay leaf, pulverized
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 lb. leaf lard diced into 1/2-inch cubes
2 cups fresh pork blood

Yummy. :puke:

TPBM is rushing right out to purchase that 2 cups of pork blood from their local muslim convenience store clerk.
 
Will be after my finals are over
TPBM eats, shoots and leaves
 
I'll eat anything
TPBM is about to slip on a conveniently placed banana skin....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back