The Return of DBII

DBII

Senior Master Sergeant
3,338
1,981
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Location
Conroe, Texas
Iiiiimmmmm back. Now where is the beer! I have missed you guys. I hope to be around for a while. I lost my job, a new house, my step father and almost my apartment, and of course my mind left years ago. I hope all is doing well these days. I am currently working on an AT6 model for my father and will be at the Wings over Houston airshow on10/17/12. Let me know if anyone else will be there. Hi Bikerbabe. I have a little b25 sitting on the table ready to be made, 1/32, big mother. The upgrades will cost more than the model. Any suggestions for the metal etched after market parts. Now where is that get lucky thread?

DBII
 
Welcome back, hopefully things are headed in the right direction for you now.
 
Welcome back DB!!!! I'm working up a possible "Get Lucky" video commercial. Who knows. Nothing much happened. Jan moved back to Sweden, got into trouble and is now back in Scotland in the Interpol Witness Protection Program.
 
Good to see you back, and I hope things settle down and improve for you.
 
welcome back and i hope things continue to improve for you
 
Glad to see your back sir and surviving. If I were closer to Houston, I'd be there this weekend.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back