the slowst plane of ww2 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You obviously don't know if you believe so. Is this coming from a person who said the P1000/1500 was 1 ton. Or that the turret was off a Battleship.

Do you want to look at some of the Soviet Experimental designs?

http://www.battlefield.ru/kv_exp.html

Look on there.

The T28/T95 was a pure American AFV design and the first model was completed in September 1945, the second completed around the same time but lost to fire. The whole project was cancelled in October 1947.
Pacific Car Foundry designed and built the T28/T95...and the Soviets had nothing to do with it.

ok im wronge and i agmit so get of my back.

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_149.jpg
    too_little_too_late_149.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 759
I never was "on your back". I merely proved you to be incorrect, so now you've learned.

don't worry about him nighthawk, he does that allot, it's the only way he can make himself feel good.....................

What are you talking about!?! Should I have let him continued thinking that, when it was incorrect!?!

Like you could explain. So maybe when people are wrong we should just let them continue being wrong!?!

What was all that about? I do that to make myself feel better, I never reply like that unless someone carries something pointless on. Like the Multi-Role thing!!! :lol: :lol:

the lancaster kicks ass said:
don't worry about him nighthawk, he does that allot, it's the only way he can make himself feel good.....................

I found THAT insulting.

Well maybe with a tone of voice, I would have recognised it. Maybe a :lol: would have helped. :lol: :lol:

No, I was a fool to miss it. The joking tone of voice was so obvious from the typing, I'm sorry for missing it. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back