the slowst plane of ww2 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Even...erm...well...yeah anyone.

At the current moment (refering to this month) I cannot do anything during the day because I'm waiting for a call from Lufthansa.

i think theres got to be a free topic becous this canot go on. thet in the last pages of the topic the sobject is diffrent from the begining.

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_166.jpg
    too_little_too_late_166.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 971
no, but i think thet starting an open topic is a good idea. 8)

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_369.jpg
    too_little_too_late_369.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 970
we could answer your question nighthawk (is it ok to call you NH??) because you still haven't told us exactily what you mean by "slowest plane"........................

you should read the pages thet came before this one than you will have a clearer picture in your mind. and you can call me NH.

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_203.jpg
    too_little_too_late_203.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 954
hmm.....well still im just learning dont forget that.

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_150.jpg
    too_little_too_late_150.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 929
the wings on your lancaster looks like they are going to break

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_180.jpg
    too_little_too_late_180.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 923
the lancaster has what's called a wing tip dihedral, that means that the wings go up at an angle but not sraight from the wing root. on the lancaster the dihedral starts just outboard of the inner engines, which is why the wings look bent, and i assume that's what you mean when you say they look teir gonna break.....................

yes thet is exactly what i meen.

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_658.jpg
    too_little_too_late_658.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 918
Most aircraft have dihedral. Anhedral (wings bending downward) is much rarer but is present on the Harrier. On the subject of wings breaking, B-24 crewmen stated that the slender Davis wings seemed to bend considerable when the B-24 was flow at or near maximum weight.

Lightning Guy said:
Most aircraft have dihedral. Anhedral (wings bending downward) is much rarer but is present on the Harrier. On the subject of wings breaking, B-24 crewmen stated that the slender Davis wings seemed to bend considerable when the B-24 was flow at or near maximum weight.

The B-52's are ridiculous...

Ever seen those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back