The Small Model Expo 2009 in my city

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nop..these were of 1/48 or larger scale.And exceptionally heavy....

And the next one..

Attachments

• B25 diecast2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 88
  • B25 diecast2a.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 92
Great stuff Wojtek!

Terry, if you need any pics of the AN-2, let me know. They've got four at the local airport! (She's a fairly common bird here, I've seen 6 of them myself so far - 4 here at Pécs-Pógány, 1 at Balatonmáriafürdő, and 1 at the open-air museum at Ferihegy airport in Budapest)

Nice! They must be very heavy in 1/48th scale!
Thanks evan - good to know a source of refernce pics. Don't know when i'll get around to doing a AN2 - lots to do first!

They make some fantastic stuff in Diecast these days and as you say Terry, in 1:48 they will be very heavy. I have a couple of Lightning's in 1:72 and they are heavy enough.

THX Gents.

And there two more shots..

Attachments

• B25 diecast2b.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 87
  • B25 diecast2c.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 84
Thank you guys.I'm very glad you like these diecast Mitchells. Here a few shots of a collection of old uniforms we were supported with during the expo.

Attachments

• mundur2.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 73
  • mundur1.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 72
Great uniforms Wojetk, I recon that top one could be just the thing for your weather at the moment.

Yep ..the Russian "waciak" is very suitable for the kind of weather .
and two more shots...

Attachments

• mundur3.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 74
  • mundur4.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 71
Great stuff Wojtek! Have to say though, about the Hells Bells B-25, the nose guns seems to done in a very odd angle, I thought that they were built in a more level angle in the nose....

THX. And here P-51B/C of ICM in 1/48 scale.

Attachments

• P-51B Mustang ICM.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 53
  • P-51B Mustang ICM_1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread