the warriors

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I remember Death Race 2000. My buddy borrowed his brothers 1970 Superbee 440, and we went to a drive in.

I still chuckle at some of the scenes like those guys "playing chicken" by jumping into the manhole and then pulling the cover closed.

:))

:))

I've got Death Race 2000 on DVD Les Own Pit crew kill and nurses behind the hedge got me creased up I read once that the fastest any of the cars went during filming was 45mph.

Thats the one Skimm :lol: they wheel out the patients into the road and Carradine swerves behind the hedge where the nurses are hiding and you hear loud screaming and see loads of nurses flying up in the air from the back of the foliage :lol: and at one point a racer backs over his own pit crew for extra marks.

just going back to the warriors the baseball furies were brought about by the director walter hill,s 2 favourite pastimes.his favourate band were kiss and his sport erm..........................oh yeah baseball :D

as for the warriors movie site you,ll find i,m in there under the sudenom of vermin 76 with over 200 confirmed kills.........sorry posts to my name :D :D

Boy CC, are u in for a treat....

They just showed The Warriors on TV this weekend in conjunction with the Playstation game previews.... What a great movie.... Gonna be a cool video game as well I think...

Kinda curious as to what the directors cut is gonna provide us when it releases... Any word on whats included on the DVD jrk????

apparently les theres not much being added from all thats been mentioned.i think theyre trying to keep everything low key so it stays a suprise for viewers until it comes out. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back