The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got rain yesterday, apparently there was a 2% increase in the ammount of sulfur (Acidic Rainfall) thats in our rain, everybody blames the Americans , but all the Albertans forget that we are pretty much the only province that uses coal in Canada

It is 32 degrees celsius and not a cloud in the sky. Been that way for about 3 days now. Went golfing today and was actually glad that we could only play 9 holes because of a tournament that was going to happen. It was a bit too hot to do all 18.

Tomorrow it is supposed to be 30 to 32 degrees celsius again.

Well it was a beautiful day today, but the clear blue skies have given way to an afternoon thunderstorm which is nice as well too because it cooled down from 32 degrees to 25 degrees with a nice breeze.

Good weather to go and sit in a beer tent at the fest in town and drink a few beers.

v2 said:
Nice country....20C we've got only at night...
Not overly during the day that is a bit on the cold side for night time though it is a good temperature. I remember when I was in Madagascar average temperature during the day was 45C (peaked at 52C) and never dropped below around 35C at night (I started to shiver when it got below 34 or so). Now I have readjusted to the cold Scottish weather though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread