The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
How is the weather where you live?

It seems that Winter has finally hit Bavaria here in Germany. It was really mild up until about 2 weeks ago and then it got cold and very foggy every day since then. It has also been snowing for about 3 days now. Sucks trying to fly back from a mission into you home airfield under NVG's in a snow storm! Anyways it is very cold and snowy here right now.

Right now it's uncommonly warm in Nova Scotia for this time of year. It's pretty mild, and the snow hasn't hit yet. In fact, we've only had two mornings of frost so far. It's making me a little nervous actually. Normally we'd be building the first snowmen by now.

It snowed Friday night, had some flurries yesterday morning and by the afternoon it was crystal clear. Today it's beautiful, I think we'll see about 10C.

In Colorado we have extreme weather changes although it is getting colder overall. What I like is when it snows, the snow usually melts with a day or so, the only place where the accumulation stays on the ground is up in the mountains....

lesofprimus said:
Its gotten pretty chilly here on the Gulf Coast... At night, it gets down to around 40 or so, and with a huge hole in my house, it makes it that much colder...
Did you ever get the insurance thing straightened away? I imagine the insurance adjusters have their hands full down there, but still.

Right now it is about -1 C. and it is a blizzard outside. It is very uncommon to get lots of snow this time of year but they are actually calling for a very harsh winter this year.

Its been getting colder here. Last week the high was in the low 40s. Today was warmer though, about 52. Only thing I hate about this time of year is it gets dark so early. You dont have time to do anything outside, especially with school.

crap Les that is sucking for you and the familie ............

Adler send the schnee here bitte ! :D more freezing fog and we cannot get out of it due to the inversion layer and the close hills approximating outside our kleine Haus. this has gone on now for a week ............ tiem to grab a glas of Wein
food-smiley-006.gif

JCS said:
Its been getting colder here. Last week the high was in the low 40s. Today was warmer though, about 52. Only thing I hate about this time of year is it gets dark so early. You dont have time to do anything outside, especially with school.

I like the early nightfall...feels nice and cosy sitting in front of the log burning stove...ahhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back