The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheddar cheese said:
I like the early nightfall...feels nice and cosy sitting in front of the log burning stove...ahhh....

Yea I kinda like that too, especially around the holidays. It gets old after a few weeks though.....

i prefer rain you don't require a shovel but watching guys from southern states and western europe drive is is kinda fun :p yes thats a road up in goose bay

Attachments

• s_445.jpg
    s_445.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 288
Actually us people over here in Europe dont have a problem driving in the snow. Atleast not in Germany. They are very good at clearing the streets almost immediatly after the snow starts falling and people over here actually buy snow tires or use snow chains and dont have a problem in the snow.

I've never seen drivers in germany but lots of videos of the uk france and southern us and they seem to make winter driving look somewhat entertaining

I can only speak for Germans, but it really is not a problem over here. The biggest problem in Germany believe it or not is the US soldiers over here. They do not know how to drive in the winter except for the onces from like New York and places cold up north. They do not put snow tires on there beat up 1985 BMW because they do want to pay the money for it and then they end up in the ditch every day. I see atleast 3 or 4 soldiers everyday wreck there cars in the winter time because of it.

i don't use snow tires for the amount of snow in niagara its not worth it i hate the abs in the snow its kinda funny i live about 20miles outside buffalo ny they get clobbered and we get squat

Yes I know up in Northern NY they get lots of snow. My buddy who is at Fort Drum says that is crazy amounts of snow and extremely cold.

Alberta was totally screwed out of its summer so I personally feel that Winter should be postponed indefinately, We had a harsh winter last year, it got as Low as -40 celsius and 3-4 feet of snow.

Bitchin where's the ice climbing man ............. my weather yeah ! Anchorage all over again ....... dry cold and 4-6 feet of fluff downtown

lesofprimus said:
And I say to sys, what is ur address, Im coming for dinner with my surf trunks on...

Actually I'd go visit evan first, then stop at syscoms house for the free beer Im sure he'll break out...

Your choice of Bud, Sam Adams, or a few brews at the Tustin Brewery.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssss it'll make you into a real man 8)

Attachments

• untitled-7_565.jpeg
    untitled-7_565.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back