The weather where you live? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 F in Denver............eeeeeeeeeeks that sounds like a heat wave is it not ?

Gnomey what's wrong with an early winter setting ? hey man it is what you make it, go grab your slats a headlamp and go for a short ski or snowshoe. this is what we did in alaska in the winter with sun from 11 am to 3pm and then forget it, put on the lamp and go groove ....... till you're blown

Erich said:
61 F in Denver............eeeeeeeeeeks that sounds like a heat wave is it not ?

It should be about 10 degrees cooler.

What's weird here is as long as the sun is out it seems warmer than what is really is. Additionally it is really dry so you don't have the damp humidity. When we get hit with a snowstorm, the accumulation is usually gone within a day, although we will get those days when it's way below freezing, but they too are far and few. A saying in Colorado, "If you don't like the weather, wait a hour, it will change."

Fly that is the problem here everything in the Northwest is damp. We are at the base of many hills and the depressing fog lingers from morn till sunset. forgot what the warmth almost felt like couped up here in my little abode. 45F is the norm with overcast to clear skies usually but also three days a week this month we would get some sort of shower passing.........it's non typical and getting boring right now. I should bike out east 50 miles and catch some rays

Pretty gloomy here right now and in the 40s again. Its supposed to rain tonight and if it gets cold enough it might turn to snow. They're also calling for 1-3 inches of snow for Thanksgiving. 8)

Pix taken yesterday early morning.

It starts to dawn around 8'o clock (GMT -1) and we have dusk like in 4 in the afternoon

Attachments

• image22_526.jpg
    image22_526.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 172
  • image23_751.jpg
    image23_751.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 184
looks lovely Pisis except it was the same colour of grey here on my cold ride, about 25 F with wind chill but no snow. The sun is above the fog.......arg

Today it turned out to get up to 68F. I went flying with my father in law, it was beautiful! A beautiful sunny day flying under the hood shooting instrument approaches.....

FLYBOYJ said:
Today it turned out to get up to 68F. I went flying with my father in law, it was beautiful! A beautiful sunny day flying under the hood shooting instrument approaches.....
ever shoot a gca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back