The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's freezing, literally. When I finish work in the morning it's about -2C and has been for the past few days. No snow though.

Yeah, and I bet you Southern Jessies are all crying and panicking. "Oh no...it's dropped below zero...god help us, let's stop the trains from running and close the roads,"

Yes, I did add the bit about trains just for you, Lee.

When I think "Oh no, its dropped below zero" I think its a good time to put the tent up and camp out. In fact, thats what im going to do this christmas.

Is your girlfriend going with you? 'Cos y'know, they get even more feisty on camping trips.

good for U Adler ! snow camping rocks ! snow caves, lean two's, etc

and all under 32 F and lower bitte ..........

xmas-smiley-010.gif

Shut up, sys. You're not allowed to take part in this conversation ...with your sunny weather...and your mamby pampy "look at me ...on this warm day" clothes crap.

Erich said:
good for U Adler ! snow camping rocks ! snow caves, lean two's, etc

and all under 32 F and lower bitte ..........

xmas-smiley-010.gif

Not when its at muddy old Hohenfels or Grafenwoer. I am sure you know those places Erich. Very famous for being miserable not fun.

...You don't speak for me. I'm going to say "F*ck off, you b*stard," to sys...

I prefer to live in places that have 4 seasons. I like to have a really nice summer, confortable fall and spring and a really cold winter. Sort of like Germany except that Germany normally does not have a fall.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I prefer to live in places that have 4 seasons.
Me too. My favourite time of year is actually autumn, just before the leaves fall. It's too cold for bugs, but just warm enough that you don't need a friggin' parka. Winter blows. I mean that in every sense. :rolleyes:

I love Winter time. I actually like the cold. I especially like winter around December here in Germany. It is when all the Christmas markets are in full swing and you can smell the Lebkuchen and the Gluehwein. All the Christmas smells and sounds. The snow falling. I love it. Really enjoy walking through the old parts of town with my wife during that time of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back