The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its always great watching some guy pedalling his ass of in the snow or splashing him as you drive if you got your window open it helps improve your vocabulary

Speaking of that, I remember once we biked with a friend of mine in Easter time (May?) from Prague to our cottage - it's about 50 km. When we started in Prague it wa a nice and sunny day. On one half of the journey, it started to snow and blow and we were only in shorts and tiny jerseys... :lol:

We ended in a pub like 10 km before the Zielpunkt, totally drunken.

About 12C (Feels like 18 ) crystal clear, no wind, just beautiful outside; drinking beer watching football (American Football) and waiting to stuff my face with Garlic Butter Injected Barbecue Turkey.......

Life is good....

Yes I woke up this morning and the ground was covered in snow again. It has not melted and just started snowing pretty good again. Seems like in the distance is another pretty large storm on the way.

For that little bit of snow you got up there. I saw it on the news and it was nothing. We have more here in Ansbach, Germany and they would not even think of bringing in Emergency Buses. The Day went as usual even though is snowed all last night and today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back