The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
pbfoot said:
FLYBOYJ said:
Today it turned out to get up to 68F. I went flying with my father in law, it was beautiful! A beautiful sunny day flying under the hood shooting instrument approaches.....
ever shoot a gca

I've never done one but seen one done while flying in a C-130 going into Point Mugu. The pilot went under the hood and practiced the approach. I think I'd rather just do an ILS....

pbfoot said:
it ain't to much different except you got somebody watching you and questioning your skills under their breath

Good point! I'd rather hear the controllers voice than "bitching Bob" or "bitching Betty" - PULL UP, PULL UP, PULL UP.....

Oh Im going to wainwright for training again, It warmed up a bit lately but its pretty wet, and I dont think the supply has received any thermols, which means we just better not fall asleep in the bush,

more of the same ............. yep you guessed it. freezing damp fog, less than an 1/8th visibility. geez I would even take some rain so I can at least see the surrounding hills :cry:

ah perfect biking weather pbfoot ! but the winds, nah forget it unless they were a tail wind ......... that vis sucks too ....

Yea, I love biking in the cold weather. Although theres nothing I hate more then biking in the cold with a strong wind in your face, going up a slight grade..... :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back