The Weather Where You Live? (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Snowing and I'm about to drive 300k in the crap.This is a weather camera view of what I can expect.
weathercam.JPG

Just got in after a 3 1/2 hour(normally 3) drive from hometown to worktown. In post #635 I put up a picture of the weather cam I drive by on my way to and from work. Today, about 75k north of there, I saw the remains of a head on collision. No blood on either vehicles airbags so here's hoping. 30 minutes later, 2 police cars and an ambulance pass by me to what I'm assuming is another serious accident back there. Road conditions are horrible in the pass and yet people are too impatient to get where they're going. I've been driving through this crap for 2 years and the snow doesn't bother me, it's the retards who think it's ok to pass on corners and blind hills. Sorry for the rant, but on the way up, I stopped at a rest area and talked to a buddy who was headed South....been 2 hours and haven't heard from him....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back