The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yesy but yours is a dry heat 😁
That dry heat (humidity can be in single digits) is treacherous to people not used to it.
Our triple digit temps feel much cooler and tricks tourists and transplants into thinking they're ok and then end up with heat stroke.

There's an internet place where people go to tell each other what books they already have- I think it's called Reddit.

Well a couple of breaks in the heat. Wife said it is 95 in Willis Texas. I did not check yesterday or today yet. The heat will return soon. The thunder storms start at 20:26 hours and the power went out at 20:30. Great heat and no electricity for 11 1/2 hours. More rain today filled by the 100 F heat over the weekend. So glad I don't work outside.

Well a couple of breaks in the heat. Wife said it is 95 in Willis Texas. I did not check yesterday or today yet. The heat will return soon. The thunder storms start at 20:26 hours and the power went out at 20:30. Great heat and no electricity for 11 1/2 hours. More rain today filled by the 100 F heat over the weekend. So glad I don't work outside.
Only hit 99 today, like oh say FREAKING HOT but not as bad as yesterday!

87 F,
20230623_153757.jpg
Partly cloudy.

The weatherman nailed it again!

After a break in a the heat, only around 95 F and a thunderstorm that left us without power for 11 hours, it hit 115 F yesterday. Feels like temperature was, I don't know, maybe hotter than hell. 🔥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back