The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
ice fog at 33F, suppose to snow tonight, good bye flowering plum trees .......

We are 'fixin' to spray the Chardonnay vineyard as you write. Suprisingly we haven't dipped below 32 yet and we are at 1590 feet on the ranch. Snow line is only about 500 feet above us on Grayback, however.

When are you going to bring your straggly ass down to visit the Wolfies?

Cold and snow. The road was very slippery this morning, I almost lost control of the car twice, even while driving very slowly. One car who really lost it, just missed me and slammed into the rail next to the road. It took me twice as long to get to work.

Woke up to a blizzard this morning. Saw 4 wrecks on the way to work and I only live 7km from the Airfield.

Adler... come to da Beach ! Temp at 1030 is 50 (10C) with high's today
in the high 60's. Tomorrow in the 70's. Little clouds and a slight breeze
from the south. [I'll meet you at the airport]

Charles

rain-snow mix, drgondog is probably stuck in the snow some 30 miles from me, and Bill it looks like April once I get my tree work all busted out, although I am late due to early spring I've got to get it done ......... asap

Tonight...Occasional light rain. Low 42F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow...Showers early then thundershowers developing later in the day. High 53F. SSE winds shifting to W at 15 to 25 mph.

TO

send it here Charles....the 59F that is. it's 35F and dropping like a stone clearing off but windy................arg the flowering trees are going to get nipped pretty bad I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back