The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
frost this morn, man my Jap maples look really weird, suppose to be 60F today some clouds good day to recoup on my bike after my crash.......my right hand is still screwed up

Cloudy... rather cool compared to the weekend though... 49 degrees F.

It's 1830 at da beach, and we are having severe weather. We are under a tornado watch until 2100. An F2 tornado has already touched down in Suffolk, Va (about 40 miles SW of me. Skies are dark, rain heavy at times,and it's very quiet outside. Several birds have taken shelter in my greenhouse. It's nasty....

Charles

08.30 BST . Glorius sun shine , warm , slight breeze and set fair for the moring . Not sure what this PM will be like . Can't think of a good excuse to stack off work and go out , any ideas gents ?

Beautiful day today. Temp reached about 21 C and the sun was shining. Supposed to be getting warmer and wamer every day and reach 27 C by the end of the week.

If that holds up, it will be a beautiful day to go to Munich on Saturday and check out the English Garden.

06.30 Local time . No cloud , suns out , going to be hot again 70's at least and my bloody hayfever is crippling me . Anyone got a Kleenex :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back