The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
this morn before I go on a quick bike ride, clear, freezing, windy

E ~ typical spring in south Oregon

Partly cloudy, 60 Deg. F. with rain moving in just in time for the weekend again. May put a damper on the BBQ I was planning;( Oh, I'll be out in the rain cooking anyway!!!

Set to be another hot one today . No cloud , sun rising and temp could hit top 70's . My aircon has work to do :)

Not too bad at the moment , sun's out and not too much wind . Temp should get into the 70's . Finish work at lunchtime today so a beer or 3 may be the order of the day . :)

61 F., cloudy and clammy, light rain coming and going, wind starting to rise judging by the trees visible through the windows. I was going to switch the house over from the heater to the swamp cooler today, but the heater kicked on a little while ago, and the thermostat is set at just under 60 degrees; so tonight it'll probably be down in the 40s again. Going up on the roof today might be a good way to get hit by lightning, too. My folks told me I got hit in the head by ball lightning when I was two with no apparent harm other than permanent insanity, so maybe I'm immune, but I don't want to push my luck.

Perfect, clear blue sky, a little breeze and no humidity and it's about 70.
Of course I have reaces to watch today..so I'm not out in it.
Art

Perfect, clear blue sky, a little breeze and no humidity and it's about 70.

Could of done with that over here today C92, local airshow was almost invisible not raining but a real hazy, misty, damp, day.
Hope tomorrow is a bit better for the crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back