The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gary has it! It's the B-17G 'Mary Alice', in the American Museum at Duxford, undergoing major re-fit.
Here's the full, low-key shot.

Attachments

• Duxford May 2011 227.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 71
Gary has it! It's the B-17G 'Mary Alice', in the American Museum at Duxford, undergoing major re-fit.
Here's the full, low-key shot.

Now that...is a bl**dy brilliant pic !!!

And yes, you were right, it was sneaky...kept thinking it was the main wing fairing all along...duh !!.

I'll have a look for similar one tonight chaps

Glad you like the pic Gary. I took it for two reasons - first, for the 'atmospheric' look, and second, cos I knew I could use it in this thread at sometime !!

Crickey...9 minutes !!!!!. dude, you looking through my window wiv a spy satellite !!!

It is indeed the good old Tomcat, in captivity at Midland, TX

You have control.....

Attachments

• what1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 64
  • what2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 63
Way to go Gary! It is in fact another fine product from Long Island - The Republic SeaBee! Would upload the entire picture, but something is not working on the work computer. Oh well, just visit the Cradle of Aviation Museum and take your own damn picture!

You go surfer dude!

visit the Cradle of Aviation Museum and take your own damn picture
Classic !!!!

I looked at Thorpe aircraft, I looked at Junkers, I even looked at homebuilts before remembering the Seabee. That was a good one !

Have a go at this one chaps.

Attachments

• WHAT3.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 71
Not sure if it's a nose wheel or main wheel. Possibly Russian, but photographed maybe in the UK or USA, going off the chocks. Have to think about this - the parking area makes me think Duxford?

Users who are viewing this thread