The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys,:oops: I am looking for a shot to post.:scratch: Ahhh, this might work.

Attachments

• IMG_7970 crop.jpg
    IMG_7970 crop.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 94
I've seen that distinctive spinner before, been looking for a while instead of prepping my truck for its annual MOT tomorrow !. Methinks it's a modded Harvard / Texan...sort of Super Texan for want of a better word ?

Aaron...that was a cracker of a pic. I knew I'd seen that spinner before...but could I remember where ?.....not a bl**dy chance mate !.

You have no-idea how many pics of Yaks, T28 's and Constellations I looked at !. You try doing a search on a spinner with that color scheme on Yahoo / Google (last resort looking to the World Wide Wait dontchyaknow !)

Nice one bud !

As its Christmas...ish !... I'll offer this teaser up for you guys. :twisted:

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 86
The T6 has had a R1830 transplant if I'm not mistaken and some fuselage changes. It's based in Morganton, NC. And way to go Gary. I thought that one might have given you guys some grief but it didn't take you to long.

Last edited:
The T6 has had a R1830 transplant if I'm not mistaken and some fuselage changes. It's based in Morganton, NC. And way to go Gary. I thought that one might have given you guys some grief but it didn't take you to long.

Trust me...it did !!!. I knew I'd seen that spinner before and your crop didn't look like it was from a tail-dragger at all. Kudos dude, nicely presented !. I'm looking forward to your next brain-teasr

Probably the only way you all would have known is if you remembered the shot from my photo thread.:lol: I was hoping it had been long enough that you guys wouldn't remember it. I'd say that's where you saw it Gary.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back